Yahweh Elohim : Israel
- Commandments – are daily relationships with:
- His Son
- Your Neighbor
- Statutes – are laws governing the Kingdom and You
- Ordinances – are times, seasons, months, years
- Precepts – are actions, Thoughts: When to, what to, how to
- Judgements – is the payment for breaking any of the above
They forgot Yahweh, the commandments, statutes, ordinance, and precepts don’t concern them.
The judgement for forgetting Yahweh, Psalms 9:17, Psalm 14:1
They chose to forget. People have the Moses and the Prophets to listen to.
Truth is something you cannot change. You have to work with it.